Started Sailing

sail name

by Skip Garrison
(Dallas, TX USA)

Does anyone know the name of the sail that goes between the masts on a schooner? I thought I heard it referred to as a gollytop.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to History of Sailboats.

Random Tip of the Day:

Find Started Sailing on Facebook
Follow Started Sailing on Twitter

Smooth Sailing
Sailing Games
Sailing Photos

Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright EMAR Publishers © 2009-2011